Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#Philosophy Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System Kit (with free gift)



The #1 professional protocol for addressing dark spots is a skin brightener and retinoid for fast, dramatic results. Philosophy paired its Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector with its best-selling Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-aging Retinoid Pads to create a dark spot correcting system that delivers exactly that.

In a clinical study, 77% of women using Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System had more even, brighter skin in 4 weeks.

Buy $50 in philosophy products and receive a free philosophy summer sun set ($55 value!). While supplies last.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know! I might need to go after this offer, I need to stock up on some philosophy stuff! I love your blog, I followed! I would love it if you could check mine out at www.foreverfuchsia.com and maybe we could follow each other? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete